“Leonardo” is the new service pedestal that turns its cost into valuable opportunities during Boat Shows.
- can be installed and removed on the pier during the preparation of any event.
- has an interactive communication system through the use of a IP65 touch screen PC panel.
- has an integrated air-conditioning system.
WHY SHOULD THE ORGANIZATION OF A BOAT SHOW USE “LEONARDO”?
- The organization of the event can rent “Leonardo” to exhibitors
- “Leonardo” can be placed next to another pedestal on the quay and be powered by it without additional cabling
- “Leonardo”, through its PC panel, can display all kind of information, ads, maps, videos, music and sound
- “Leonardo” is designed to contain the air-conditioning system. The same conditioning module can run on all “Leonardo” service pedestals. A small number can then be bought and gradually increased according to customer demands.
WHY YOUR EXHIBITORS SHOULD RENT “LEONARDO”
FOR THE BOAT SHOW
- “Leonardo” can provide visitors with all the information about a vessel/products
- “Leonardo” can be programmed for a virtual visit on board or in order to display the cruise ability demos, different models, shipyard logos, prices, offers, data sheets, etc.
- “Leonardo” offers heating and air conditioning to the boat for sale, turning it into a comfortable office or can be used to condition the booth space on the quay.
“THE FUTURE IS HERE – DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY”